Management Learnership Opportunity
Unemployed graduates are invited to apply for a three year (3) Learnership Programme in Public Finance Management.
PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME for 2022/23
The programme is offered at NQF level 8, and upon successful completion, trainees would be eligible to write assessments towards certification as Professional Accountants.
Successful candidates will be exposed to the public sector to develop their ability to apply academic knowledge; encourage and support a culture of lifelong learning, professional development, and empowerment.
The programme includes academic and practical workshops to develop technical and practical competencies.
A three (3) year Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting/Bachelor of Accounting/Bachelor of Accounting Science from a recognised University with the following major subjects:
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
HOW TO APPLY
The Learnership Programme is only available for applicants residing within the Mpumalanga Province, particularly from designated groups (women,youth and people with disabilities).
Stipend: Interns will be paid a monthly allowance as per the Ministerial Determination of Interns in the Public Service.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
- Applications must be submitted on the newly prescribed Z83 application form, be duly signed and accompanied by a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, copies of qualifications, ID and proof of residence or an affidavit.
- The above-mentioned copies need not be certified when applying for the learnership programme. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- Applications must be submitted in pdf format by email to: email@example.com
- Applications received after the closing date or those that do not comply with the requirements indicated above will not be considered.
- If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- No facsimile, post or hand delivered applications will be accepted. Only applications submitted via email will be accepted.
- Closing Date: 30 September 2021 at 16h15
CLICK HERE: Mpumalanga Finance Learnership
MISA hereby offers Apprenticeship and Experiential Learnership opportunities, in the 2021/22 financial year, which are aimed at facilitating training and work exposure for Apprentices and Experiential Learners.
The Department would like to invite qualifying candidates to apply for their current vacancies.
Most popular opportunities today
Our PSG Bursary and Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.