Management Accountant Intern Opportunity At MOTUS
The MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT INTERN is responsible for analysis and interpretation of business operations, the environment the business operates in and for reporting to management key business in sights / findings.
3-Month Learnership: A Skills Program For Unemployed
- BCom degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Theoretical knowledge of the South African regulatory framework (Income Tax act, VAT act, Companies Act).
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, accounting packages)
- Theoretical knowledge of business analysis techniques and ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to interpret and analyse operational and financial business scenarios.
- Good business understanding with knowledge of general business drivers, levers and economic landscape.
- Ability to collaborate and gather information from internal and external sources and formulate key business insights for management.
- Knowledge of developments in local and international motor industry and ability to analyse impact thereof.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date 2021/10/16
Reference Number MOT211006-7
Job Title Management Accountant Intern
Branch/Department Kia Importer
Company Kia South Africa (Pty) Ltd
Job Type Classification Internship
Location - Town / City Meadowdale, Johannesburg
Location - Province/Area Gauteng
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your mechanical knowledge and skills to work?
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. If you are due to graduate from any of the below degree's / honours, and are not looking to continue your studies in 2022 then apply today!
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme.
Most popular opportunities today
Other people were also interested in:
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below.