Cadet Firefighter Opportunity
Cadet firefighter positions are available at the Mossel Bay Municipality.
(Relevant proof / documentation must accompany application)
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Physically fit and able-bodied with no cardiac and respiratory anomalies
- Medical certificate as proof that applicant may do strenuous work to accompany application
- Able to lift and move heavy weights
- Required to work shifts and overtime with little or no notice
- Required to work at any Fire Station, Fire Service facility or section within the area of jurisdiction as determined by the Senior Manager: Fire, Rescue and Disaster Management Services
- Have no mental phobias related to confined spaces, heights, depths, water, blood, darkness, isolation and deceased persons
CLOSING DATE: 6 APRIL 2021 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
❖ Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test, including a driving skills test.
❖ Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant.
❖ Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
Unfortunately this opportunity is now closed.
MISA hereby offers Apprenticeship and Experiential Learnership opportunities, in the 2021/22 financial year, which are aimed at facilitating training and work exposure for Apprentices and Experiential Learners.
The Department would like to invite qualifying candidates to apply for their current vacancies.
Most popular opportunities today
Our PSG Bursary and Graduate programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.