Customer Service Learnership Opportunity
This Learnership opportunity will give the skills to provide efficient support to the region by accurately capturing data and processing all the administrative tasks in accordance with agreed service level agreements
Customer Service Learnership - Lebowakgomo
- Attention to detail with good planning and time management Skills
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- Stakeholder engagment and relationship management
- PC Literacy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification (all CV’s must include matric certificate / statement of results)
- Must be unemployed, South African citizen aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service is essential
HOW TO APPLY
The above-mentioned learnership is currently available at our Metropolitan Life Office based in Lebowakgomo, Limpopo.
10 January 2022
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.