Graduate Development Programme At Mercedes-Benz South Africa
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022 Intake
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Electrical / Electronic
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
HOW TO APPLY
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record (NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Westfalia Fruit, a leading multinational group suppling fresh fruit and related products to international markets, is currently looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Internship/In-service Training and Graduate Development Programme.
The Learnership Programme will run for a period of 12 months and requires committed individuals who will need to complete both theoretical and workplace practical learning components before they can be awarded their formal qualification.
Most popular opportunities today
Johannesburg Water invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
The Nestlé Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our East and Southern Africa team. We are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their careers.
KFC has an opportunity for a Graduate Junior Interior Designer or Architect to obtain first-hand experience within one of the world’s leading QSR retail brands and fastest growing QSR brand in Africa.
Metropolitan Life is launching a Graduate Development Programme to place graduate trainees in business related disciplines. The position offers the opportunity to graduates who are keen to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and work across our various business units.
Other people were also interested in:
Have you recently completed your Matric Qualification and not sure What’s Next? If you enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis and you are the type of person who has to stay busy, Dis-Chem has the answer!
The Clicks Group is looking for people to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership.