Agricultural Apprenticeship Opportunity At MASCOR
Mascor is currently looking to appoint an Agricultural Apprentice in Winterton KwaZulu-Natal.
Mascor: Agricultural Apprentice
Mascor is a group of franchised motor, agricultural mechanisation and fuel dealerships with its Head Office in Greytown, South Africa.
With 50 years in the Industry, we offer the most professional and high-quality service, standards and workmanship in all the Countries that we operate.
- Minimum qualification of Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory.
- Be a practical, “hands on” type of person.
- Be passionate about mechanics and eager to qualify as a technician.
HOW TO APPLY
- To contribute to total customer satisfaction by assisting with the proper and timely execution of all repair orders.
- To achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- To ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- To ensure franchiser mandatory requirements are maintained.
- To qualify in the allotted time.
Motus Aftermarket Parts is offering 3 month Learnership opportunity to x30 unemployed youth.
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related package
The Western Cape Department of Health has an internship opportunities for individuals.
Most popular opportunities today
The Finance Graduate Development Program (FGDP) is a structured Professional Training and Work Experience Program intended to provide training and exposure to aspiring Local Government Accountants.
The SA Army is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform on a two-year contract. The Military Skills Development System is a two-year voluntary service system with the long term goal of rejuvenating and enhancing the SA National Defence Force's deployment capability.