Life Healthcare Learnership Programme 2021
An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Management and HR learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project.
The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
Learnership Opportunities 2021
Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
Work Experience for HR Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
Function Human resources
You will also receive Individualised coaching to enable you to complete your unit standards and portfolio of Office Management evidence and will be offered the following:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18 month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
HOW TO APPLY
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you.
Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you a graduate that is seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness, and innovation? We have 1 position available for suitably qualified candidates that meet our requirements.
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for motivated people who are interested in a career in real estate and want to represent an Internationally recognised brand. The main focus of the role is to represent the company in all aspects of successfully marketing and selling property. They need to provide excellent customer service and adherence to all job requirements.
Other people were also interested in:
Armscor, the Armaments Corporation of South Africa, in partnership with the defence industry, is offering bursaries to exceptional learners through the Armscor Bursary Scheme.
The bursaries will be awarded to learners from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study full time in the engineering and science fields of study.