Life Healthcare Learnership Programme 2021
An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Management and HR learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project.
The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
Learnership Opportunities 2021
Work Experience for Office Management Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
Work Experience for HR Unemployed Learner- HWSETA
Function Human resources
You will also receive Individualised coaching to enable you to complete your unit standards and portfolio of Office Management evidence and will be offered the following:
- A monthly learner stipend
- A workplace mentor for the duration of your 18 month learnership program.
- Opportunities to participate in technical skills training.
- Learners must be unemployed to qualify for this project
- All learners must have completed the N6 theory from a public TVET college
- All learners applying must be in possession of a recent letter from the educational institute, requesting Work experience.
- All learners must complete the 18 months’ workplace experience in order to graduate
- Learners must not be the beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year and must not have been part of the work experience grant in prior years
HOW TO APPLY
Internal applicants - Before making an application, you are requested to discuss your application with your line manager.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive any communication after 2 weeks of closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
External candidates will also be considered.
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you.
Download the application form and email to the relevant contact person specified in the job advertisement.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
Bursary applications are invited form first-year students for the 2021 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidates adhere to the bursary conditions.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
Are you a qualified graduate between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age? CMS is offering internships in various fields.
Other people were also interested in:
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.