Kwazulu-Natal EDTEA Graduate Programme
The programme offered is fully-structured and the Department will pay successful graduates a monthly stipend/allowance.
GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME FOR 2021-23
The Department of Economic Development, Tourism & Environmental Affairs is implementing the Graduate Development Programme as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives as expressed in the NSDS III, NGP, PGDS, NDP Vision 2030 objectives by inviting those graduates who have been part of the internship programme of the Department between March 2018 and May 2021 to participate in the programme that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment
Applications are invited from interested applicants in possession of a relevant three (3) year degree qualification or above from a recognized University or University of Technology and have been previously part of the Departmental Internship programme as interns, to undertake workplace training that shall run for the period of 24 months in the following fields/area;
- ND / Degree in Town/Regional Planning
- REF: RM 1MAY/21
- ND/Degree in Internal Audit
- REF: IA 2MAY/21
HOW TO APPLY
The application should be submitted in the Z83 form obtainable from any government department and it must be signed and dated, indicating the CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER of the field applied for and it must also include certified copies (not older than 3 months) of the following documents:-
- South African Identity document
- Degree/diploma certificate and matric or senior certificate
- Full academic record indicating individual modules or courses
- NB: Those who have studied at Private Higher Institutions are also directed to provide Credit Certificate indicating the number of credits the qualification has.
- If you apply for more than one position please make sure that you use separate application forms with relevant reference numbers.
If any of the documents mentioned above are not attached, the applicant will automatically be disqualified.
The department reserves the right to place or not to place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
The closing date for application is 19 May 2021.
In addition applicants must be/have:
- Curriculum vitae
- South African citizen
- Reside in KZN
- Unemployed graduates between the age of 18-35
- People with disabilities
- Graduates who have participated in the Departmental (Department of Economic Development, Tourism and Environmental Affairs) Internship Programme.
- Prepared to enter into a contractual agreement with the Department.
The Sarah Baartman District Municipality has embarked on a drive to provide graduates with certain experience, to help them become employable.
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
Most popular opportunities today
Bursary applications now open! If you have passion, energy and want to make a positive change in society, while accomplishing your educational dreams, apply for a bursary. Bursary applications open in July and close by the end of September every year.
The Energy Efficiency in Public Buildings and Infrastructure Programme (EEPBIP) aims to employ a South African graduate for the purpose of an internship.
Skye Distribution (Pty) Ltd is looking to hire suitably qualified graduates with a passion for fashion and brands to join the below teams. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Internship programme.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.