Tusanang Wholesale & Retail Learnership
If you're living with a disability & are looking to earn & learn, BioCom Africa is offering a Wholesale and Retail Operations Learnership, giving you the chance to gain paid work experience and an NQF 3 Qualification. Apply now.
Tusanang is offering an exclusive offer for one of our members living with a disability, through a valuable Wholesale and Retail Operations Learnership. This is a rewarding opportunity for anyone looking to acquire paid work experience. Not only that, but you’ll also walk away from this opportunity with a Wholesale and Retail Operations: Forecourt Supervision NQF 3 National Certificate.
Tusanang is passionate about client service, excellence in design and innovation, and ethical business practice. They love what they do every day, and that love will bleed into you and the work that you do. You’ll be part of a refreshing work culture where everyone cares about what they do and why they do it. You can look forward to completing 19 engaging modules that will help you get a headstart in the world of work. If you can match their passion, then they will surely love to have you join their ranks.
- You must be based in Gauteng and able to travel to Centurion 5 days a week
- You need to have a disability, and have documents to further elaborate on your disability
- Able to commit to a 12 month learnership
- Keen and excited to learn more about wholesale and retail operations!
How To Apply
What can you expect to learn during this learnership?
- Define the core concepts of the wholesale and retail environment
- Apply theft, fraud and safety controls in a Wholesale and Retail outlet
- Build customer relations in an operational unit
- Explain the factors that impact on the bottom line of a Wholesale and Retail unit
- Investigate life and work related problems using data and probabilities
- Use language and communication in occupational learning programmes
- Use mathematics to investigate and monitor the financial aspects of personal, business and national issues
- Write/present/sign texts for a range of communicative contexts
- Accommodate audience and context needs in oral/signed communication
- Interpret and use information from texts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of different number bases and measurement units and an awareness of error in the context of relevant calculations
- Describe, apply, analyse and calculate shape and motion in 2- and 3-dimensional space in different contexts
- Communicate in an assertive manner with clients and fellow workers
- Apply knowledge of self and team in order to develop a plan to enhance team performance
- Apply occupational health, safety and environmental principles
- Demonstrate knowledge of products in own area of operation in a wholesale and retail environment
- Motivate and build a team
- Prioritise time and work for self and team
- Count stock for a stock take
Most popular opportunities today
For the past 19 years, the Thuthuka Bursary has funded academically talented African and Coloured learners and students who want to become chartered accountants [CAs(SA)]. If you are one of them, don’t delay applications for the 2022 intake have just opened.
Ratlou Local Municipality is an equal opportunity and situated in North West. Suitable qualified candidates may apply for their Finance Management Internship.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.