IT Internship Opportunity At Johnson Crane Hire
Internship Opportunity for an IT Graduate at Johnson Crane Hire based in Gauteng.
- Must have Grade 12 / Matric
- Ages between 18-35 Years
- Completed IT Qualification.
- The Internship is only available to those individual whose IT Qualification requires work experience to be awarded the full and final qualification (Final achievement based on working experience) –Letter from institution is required.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to respond to technical emergencies at all hours / weekends
- Fluency in spoken and written English
HOW TO APPLY
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new hardware & software
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory for computer and office equipment
- To administrate and solve incidents assigned to IT service desk 1st level support.
- Supporting over 14 Remote Branches Nationwide
E-mail address for applications: [email protected]
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.