Internships Available At Joburg City Theatres
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
- Graphic Design
- Strategic Support
- Marketing and Communication
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must be:
- between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Experiential Training.
- Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract.
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Recruitment of unemployed youth to participate in a 12 month EPWP programme.
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
Most popular opportunities today
At Amazon, they are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Amazon Recruitment Bursary was launched in 2018 by Amazon Development Centre (South Africa) for people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. They believe that such talent belongs there, with them, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.