Win an ITVarsity Bursary Worth R25 000
ITVarsity could be the stepping stone to an amazing career for you. Enter their AppHustle competition and you could win a bursary to study at ITVarsity.
The #AppHustle is a competition like no other. If you win the competition, you will get a bursary to study at ITVarsity worth R25 000!
The bursary covers all your study fees, study content and assessment fees.
You get to pitch your coding skills against other young people around the country, and the one to code the best app takes all!
The #AppHustle is a joint project brought to you by IT varsity and Youth Capital. Their aim is to launch one person into a lucrative career in App Development and Web Design.
Why not give it a go? If you meet the necessary criteria, you can be an App Developer within a year!
How To Apply
- First, check that you are eligible. (See “Who Can Apply” above)
- If you are eligible, use the form below to sign up for Module 0 of the Apptrepreneur course.
- Complete Module 0, where you will learn how to code an app from scratch.
- At the end of the Module, you will need to submit your project.
- A team of pro judges will evaluate all submitted projects and the best project will be selected.
You will be eligible to apply for this opportunity if:
- You are a South African citizen
- You are between 18 and 28 years old
- You have completed matric
- You are unemployed
- You are not studying at another institute
- You have access to a computer and fast internet (see specs under “Will I Need a Computer”)
- You are hardworking and determined to succeed
- You are able to commit to at least 16 hours to studying
They will let you know by 16 June 2021 if your application has been successful.
If your application is successful, we will need the following documents. Please keep them ready:
- Copy of your ID
- Matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- An affidavit from the Police stating you are unemployed.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.