Intel Policy Analyst Internship
Intel's International Government Affairs team has a one-year opening for a Policy Intern/Policy Analyst to support the team on Policy Development and Government Relations in Africa. Apply now!
Intel is now taking applications for a Policy Analyst Intern.
The intern will be based in Johannesburg and will be responsible for monitoring legislative developments and supporting the business on policy, legislative and regulatory issues in key countries in Africa.
In addition, the intern will also support our engagements with external partners, professional associations, and non-governmental organizations.
The position reports to the Director, Government Affairs Africa and receives direction from other Policy Directors as required.
The position is remote, however, there will be opportunities to meet with the team face to face in different occasions.
- University degree, preferably in law, public policy, economics, political science, or Engineering.
- Knowledge of policies impacting the tech sector.
- Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to advocate complex technical and policy issues.
- Knowledge or experience of working with African institutions, policies, legislative processes, and governments relations in African countries.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced international environment.
- Advanced spoken and written English is essential and additional language e.g., French is an advantage.
An internship with Shoprite will provide you with the perfect opportunity to gain broad learning experiences. So, if you’re interested in expanding your skills and experience while actively contributing in a dynamic environment, we’d love to meet you!
Flavius Mareka TVET College seeks qualifying candidates for their Electrical and Plumber apprenticeship programme.
An opportunity exists within ERWATs Commercial Business Department for two In-service Trainees to participate in ERWAT’s Internship Programme on a twelve-month contract basis working within the Commercial Business industrial effluent sites.
Most popular articles today
With thousands of tertiary students migrating to the Western Cape's well-known learning institutions, universities have outsourced a portion of their student accommodation. A property development company in Cape Town has already broken ground in launching student housing.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.