FREE Digital Marketing Training At iHub
Program participants train for FREE. Program graduates will have the opportunity to be recruited by partner companies, equipped to launch as freelancers, or assisted to explore further, advanced learning.
This is the criteria for an eligible applicant:
- Age 18-30
- Able to legally work in South Africa
- (for potential opportunities with partners upon graduation from the program; proof of relevant permits will be required for applicants who are not South African citizens)
- Commitment to attend Innovation Hub daily for the entire duration of the program
- (Monday to Friday, 9am-3pm, from February to November 2022)
- Ability to transport to the relevant Innovation Hub venue daily, in Cape Town or Johannesburg.
- Ensure that work/study/family responsibilities would not overlap with allotted time at Innovation Hub daily
- English proficiency (will be assessed in next step of application process)
- Fully Covid-19 vaccinated before the start of the program in February 2022
- Completed High School Matriculation or equivalent qualification
The iHub Program runs for 9 months, 5 days per week, with facilitated training from 09:00-12:30 and self-study and project time until 15:00.
The program comprises of a three-phased, multi-track program, all of which are underwritten by personal mentorship and student support.
Each of the phases involve 12 content weeks in each of the three tracks, namely:
Leadership and Identity – providing timeless servant-leadership principles and biblically-based personal identity, value and self-mastery.
Digital Marketing Skills – as already defined above; starting with broad-based digital fundamentals and then focusing on either a creative stream or analytical stream marketing skills training.
Soft Skills for Business – equipping our participants with the broad set of skills, attitudes, behaviors and personal qualities that enable them to effectively navigate new employment environments, work with others, perform well under pressure and achieve the goals their employers set out for them.
HOW TO APPLY
To make sure that the Innovation Hub program is the right fit for you, we have a multi-step application process.
The application process is progressive in nature. This means that if you do not meet the minimum standard of application criteria in each step, you may be asked to discontinue the application process.
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
The Gauteng Provincial Government and the Gauteng Department of Agriculture and Rural Development in partnership with Tshepo 1 Million have exciting short-term work experience opportunities for over 1,400 young graduates in Gauteng.
Most popular articles today
If starting a motivational speaking career is something that you're seriously considering, there are some facts you should know. Trying to break into the motivational speaking field can be extremely difficult.
This years’ schools have inherited problems of previous years. The parliamentary committee will continue with its oversight visit to schools to assess the state of readiness of the basic education department as schools reopen for the 2022 academic year.