Researcher Internship Opportunity At Impact Economix
The internship programme is offered over a six-month period. We are now recruiting for the period 1 July – 30 December 2021.
This position would suit a flexible and articulate candidate that works well in a team, is target driven, ambitious and hard working. Candidates must be able to reside and work legally in South Africa.
Interns are expected to work 3-4 days a week (the detailed weekly schedule is flexible and will be negotiated with the successful candidate).
The successful intern will be paid a monthly stipend for the period of the internship. The stipend amount will depend on your relevant experience, level of qualification, and number of days per week that you are available to work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma or Masters degree (in Economics or Monitoring and Evaluation);
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills;
- Good understanding of descriptive statistics and qualitative research methods (experience in conducting literature reviews and developing theories of change an advantage);
- Microsoft Office, Internet and email computer skills (SPSS and Atlas_ti skills a plus);
- Knowledge of and ability to develop indicators and design monitoring and evaluation data collection instruments (interview schedules, questionnaires etc.);
- Knowledge of the use of graphic presentation including computerized graphics;
- Experience with research design, data collection techniques incl. surveys, data analysis and report writing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills and analytical approach;
- Motivated and self-driven;
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and ensure efficient time and self-management;
- Fluency in English (additional South African languages such as Xhosa, Zulu etc. will be an advantage);
- High energy level;
- Ideally located in the Western Cape or Gauteng (although applicants from other Provinces will also be considered).
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send us your CV, together with your letter of motivation, an example of a recent report that you have written, certified academic results for both undergraduate and post-graduate (if relevant) degrees, and three contactable references.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.