Debt Recovery Learnership Opportunity At iMas Finance
The 12-month Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience.
The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
During the learnership programme, the learners will be exposed to the following but not limited to:
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- 12 months learnership contract, with a monthly allowance of R4 500
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Currently not registered for any studies
- Currently not working
- Opportunity is available to previously disadvantaged youth.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must be available to start with the learnership in September 2022
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
The issue of inequality in South Africa is seen in the country’s education system. Overcrowded classrooms and poor school infrastructure in public schools is something the department of education are yet to adequately address.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.