Information Systems Honours Graduate at Human Value
We’re looking for dynamic, passionate, and ambitious IS Honours graduates who want to start their careers in a small, dynamic team. An open and collaborative culture, where everyone is encouraged to contribute.
Opportunity exists within the financial service arena, our client is designing, developing and implementing core IT systems that are perfectly tailored to their products.
About the role:
- As a Systems Analyst, you will be assisting with the testing, implementation and maintenance of their bespoke loan management system.
- Perform user and quality assurance testing to ensure alignment with specific business requirements.
- Engage with the end-users to ensure full uptake.
- You will help to analyse what they already have in place for improvement purposes and propose system enhancements.
- You will pride yourself on your troubleshooting and investigatory skills, learning to communicate effectively with all areas of the business
- This role is perfectly set up for a diligent, motivated individual to become a systems guru and the go-to person for solving complex issues.
- Bcom Information Systems/Informatics (Honours)
- Enthusiasm, commitment, determination
- General interest in applying technology to improve business and especially the financial services environment
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country's top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups such as, Equal Education have called for key changes to be made to the Basic Education Law Amendment Bill to ensure that schools have safe and workable policies that protect learners’ basic rights.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.