Highbury Media Internships
Highbury Media has various internships available so apply now before you miss out on your chance to work for a top notch Media company.
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles. They are currently looking for interns in various fields.
The following internships are available:
- Editorial Intern (African Insider)
- Graphic Design Learnership
Requirements for Editorial Intern:
- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
- Should be familiar with WordPress, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and YouTube).
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Have a good understanding of the brand's principles and should be able to curate the content so it expresses the pillars and tone.
- They should be creative and familiar with digital trends and work with the editor, to constantly improve the digital numbers.
Requirements for Graphic Design Intern:
- Have a tertiary qualification in design
- Have a portfolio on creative work
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
Most popular articles today
Teacher unions are not pleased with the decision made by the Department of Basic Education to stop the teacher incentives policy. The decision was gazetted by Minister Angie Motshekga.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.