Hewlett Packard Enterprise Graduate Opportunities 2021
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
GRADUATE PROGRAMME AND INTERNSHIP
Data Science Internship
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Honours/Master’s degree in an analytical subject
or other data science related tertiary level qualification just prior to your start date.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GCP and AWS cloud platforms
- Experience with streaming data
- Experience with anomaly detection
- Experience with Postgres
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python and the Python numerical stack (Numpy, Pandas, Sklearn, etc).
Software Engineer Intern
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a focus in computer science, IT.
- Collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Problem solver, a quick study, and hooked on web development
- Passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Exceptional communicator and presentation skills.
Customer Success Internship
- You will have earned a Bachelor’s/Honours/Master’s degree just prior to your start date. Your degree’s focus in computer science, software development or another IT-related field would be ideal but is not essential for the customer success role.
- Wireless networking knowledge and experience
- Asset management experience
- Technical background
HOW TO APPLY
What we can offer you:
Challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment.
Participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers!
Things to look forward to during your internship: Private mentoring and coaching, lunch & learn sessions with the broader company.
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your mechanical knowledge and skills to work?
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. If you are due to graduate from any of the below degree's / honours, and are not looking to continue your studies in 2022 then apply today!
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme.
Most popular opportunities today
So, you are considering joining BDO in South Africa for a traineeship position. As the South African member firm of the global BDO organisation, one of the fastest growing professional services networks globally, you would be making a good choice for your future career.
We have a great Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme opportunity for passionate individuals. The successful candidates will be placed at the various departments within Spur Corporation, Century City and will have an opportunity to acquire all round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department.
The South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI) is pleased to announce a call for applications for incubation in the following provinces and sector departments:
Other people were also interested in:
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below.