Engineering Internship Opportunities At Glencore
The Practical Workplace Experience Programme provides work experience to students who study towards and who have completed the theory component in Engineering related qualifications at a University of Technology.
Practical Internship P1/P2
The programme is composed of practical workplace exposure P1 for 6 months and P2 for 6 months.
Boshoek, North West, South Africa
Ref. No. HRD/07/2021
- Studying towards a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Completed S1- S4 theory component of the qualification and only need the practical workplace experience component to complete the qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Enter into a tripartite agreement between the Student, Host Company and the MQA.
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company
The Company offers:
- Workplace exposure contract for the duration of the programme
Recruitment of unemployed youth to participate in a 12 month EPWP programme.
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office.
Most popular opportunities today
At Amazon, they are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The Amazon Recruitment Bursary was launched in 2018 by Amazon Development Centre (South Africa) for people from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund has been established in an effort to provide support to its communities, specifically to emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. They believe that such talent belongs there, with them, at Toyota influencing the future of mobility in Africa and beyond.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.