Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Internship At GPF
As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
Gauteng Partnership Fund Internship Opportunity
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
Internship Program: Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Internship (12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
The Faculty of Veterinary Science is offering a wonderful opportunity for Junior Veterinarians who want to gain more experience as an Intern in the Equine Clinic and learn from the best specialists.
Most popular opportunities today
Calling all talented students who are currently studying within the Information Technology (IT) field. Are you looking to major in Computer Science, Computer & Software Engineering, Information Technology, Game Design or Informatics at Bachelors / Honours / Masters / Doctorate level?
Other people were also interested in:
Sibanye Stillwater Academy invites young dynamic individuals from its local communities, interested in engaging in a mining learnership to apply
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.