Vacancy Post Available At Gauteng Job Centre
Job opportunities post varies from Driver, Secretary, Administration, Boiler Assistant, Information Assistant, Nursing and more...
Gauteng Government Vacancies
The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled, professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great.
Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
So much more available....
HOW TO APPLY
- All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
- All applicants are required to scan certified copies of qualifications and ID. You are required to upload documents every time you apply and you will be required to bring recently (6month or less) certified documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Late applications will not be accepted, make sure you submit your application on or before the date and time indicated on the advert.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job. Read the entire job spec to determine if you qualify.
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Are you not sure which career direction you should take after matric? We asked the experts for some advice.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.