Graduate Placement Opportunity At GEP
GEP is implementing a twelve (12) month internship program as part of its contribution to skills development initiatives.
We would like to invite unemployed graduates to participate in the program that will provide them with valuable work experience and increase their opportunities towards employment.
Current opportunities in the following areas:
- Strategy; Monitoring & Evaluation Unit (X3)
- Finance (X4)
- Human Resources (X3)
- Risk & Audit (X3)
- ICT (X1)
Applications are invited from interested graduates in possession of the following qualifications:
- Completed a National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Honours degree in the above field
- Completed of theoretical part and require a practical work exposure/In-service training to complete the qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidate should forward the following documents:
- Application letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID
- Certified qualifications
- Certified Academic records
- Confirmation letter of registration with a professional body if registered
- Confirmation letter from Institution of Higher learning for on job training or Inservice training
Most popular opportunities today
Office of the Public Service Commission is calling all unemployed graduates to apply for their internship opportunity that's available in various provinces.
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.