Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary 2021
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary Programme 2021
The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa.
The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
THE LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR BURSARY APPLICATION FOR
:The Top 3 Grade 12 learners from all No-Fee paying, SSIP and LSEN government schools in Gauteng qualify for a bursary to study at a recognised Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng - Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
- A Souh African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
- Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
- Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability or medical report(where applicable)
The Western Cape Department of Health has an internship opportunities for individuals.
There is an exciting Internship opportunity for 1 Supply Chain Management Intern within the CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the SCM unit and other business units within CHIETA.
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Student Phlebotomy Technician.
We are seeking graduates who can bring new ideas and fresh approaches to help us in our quest: to discover ever safer, cleaner and more responsible ways of working that focus on the health and well-being of our colleagues and the people in the communities where we work.
Most popular opportunities today
The Department of Transport and Public Works established the Masakh’iSizwe Bursary Programme in 2006. It partnered with higher education institutions (HEI), non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and the relevant professional bodies to develop professionals in engineering and the built environment
Mintek’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate Bursary Programmes are one of the ways in which they ensure that the most talented, well trained and highly skilled technical people are able to study further. Many of their graduates join Mintek as employees, ensuring that Mintek’s operational, research and development needs are met.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.