Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary 2021
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary Programme 2021
The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa.
The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
THE LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR BURSARY APPLICATION FOR
:The Top 3 Grade 12 learners from all No-Fee paying, SSIP and LSEN government schools in Gauteng qualify for a bursary to study at a recognised Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng - Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
- A Souh African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
- Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
- Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability or medical report(where applicable)
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Most popular opportunities today
Jones & Wagener is pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries for South African BEng / BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental students studying at South African Universities.
If you are a new graduate or are in your final year of study, we are looking for you!