Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary 2021
The Gauteng City Region Academy (GCRA) is a branch of the Gauteng Department of Education that aims to promote skills development in Gauteng. GCRA is inviting all qualified applicants who are residents of Gauteng as well as unemployed students to apply for its bursary program.
Gauteng City Region Academy Bursary Programme 2021
The GCRA bursary programme is open to all qualifying youth, with particular preference given to youth from Gauteng, who wish to study for an undergraduate and/or post-graduate programme at an accredited and registered Post School Education and Training institution in South Africa.
The bursary covers full cost of study, with conditions, as stipulated in the bursary contract.
THE LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR BURSARY APPLICATION FOR
:The Top 3 Grade 12 learners from all No-Fee paying, SSIP and LSEN government schools in Gauteng qualify for a bursary to study at a recognised Higher Education Institution (HEI) or a Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
- Students who completed matric and reside in Gauteng - Proof of residence required
- Students intending to study an undergraduate programme and have been accepted at an accredited PSET institution of learning and/or is currently registered for such.
- Students who want to pursue Post-Graduate studies and have been accepted at an accredited institution of higher learning
- Top Achievers from Gauteng Schools
- Top learner from no-fee paying schools in Gauteng
- Top 3 learner from LSEN schools in Gauteng
- A Souh African Citizen
- Youth residing in Gauteng between the age of 18 and 35
HOW TO APPLY
- Certified copy of South African ID(by birth)
- Proof of Gauteng residence
- Matric Certificate and or latest academic results(certified)
- Proof of income from parent(s) or guardian(s) or affidavit
- Letter of Motivation(not more than 2 pages)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from PSET institution
- Disability or medical report(where applicable)
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
Bursary applications are invited form first-year students for the 2021 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidates adhere to the bursary conditions.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
Are you a qualified graduate between the ages of 18 and 35 years of age? CMS is offering internships in various fields.
Other people were also interested in:
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.