FNB Graduate Programme 2021
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
Graduate Opportunity at FNB 2021
3 First Place, Bank City, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa FNB Premium Core Banking Platform HR
Ends 15 Dec 2021
Experience and qualifications
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting,
- Business Management, Finance,
- Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science,
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
HOW TO APPLY
- Final year BSc (Any Field) or BEng (Any Field) Graduates or Postgraduates who wish to pursue an application development career.
- Eligible candidates must at least have a Level 5 or C or 60% for Pure Mathematics and English in their final matric results.
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense.
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record.
The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis.
Metropolitan Life is launching a Graduate Development Programme to place graduate trainees in business related disciplines. The position offers the opportunity to graduates who are keen to gain a broad understanding of the insurance industry and work across our various business units.
Most popular opportunities today
So, you are considering joining BDO in South Africa for a traineeship position. As the South African member firm of the global BDO organisation, one of the fastest growing professional services networks globally, you would be making a good choice for your future career.
The following vacancy has arisen at Safripol. Interested individuals/employees, who meet the minimum requirements and who wish to apply for the 1 year Learnership opportunity may apply below.
A Cape Town start up - Liquid Concepts is looking for a Warehouse Assistant with a Forklift and reach truck license to join their growing team! The ideal candidate should have leadership qualities, with great communication skills.
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme. The Internship is meant to provide work exposure to graduates for a period of twelve (12) months across various Labour Centres in Provinces.
Other people were also interested in:
Have you recently completed your Matric Qualification and not sure What’s Next? If you enjoy interacting with different people on a daily basis and you are the type of person who has to stay busy, Dis-Chem has the answer!
The Clicks Group is looking for people to complete a NQF Level 2 Contact Centre Learnership.