2022 FEDISA Future Vision Bursary
Stand a chance to win a FEDISA bursary worth R50 000. FEDISA offers courses that are internationally recognized by the fashion industry.
Introducing the 2022 FEDISA Future Vision Bursary.
Are you a current Matric learnner or have successfully completed your matric year?
Win one of two first year part-bursaries to the value of R50 000 for any undergraduate qualification at the FEDISA Fashion Schools - Cape Town or Sandton.
Using any materials, artefacts, used garments and accessories, style your own FEDISA “Future Vision” Model for our runway. Upcycle, Recycle, Individualize and bring your own style to the runway. Consider your creation fully conceptualized from head to toe. Hair, hat, make-up at the top. Innovative footwear at the bottom, and everything in between.
How To Enter
1. Fill out the application form and read the terms and conditions. By sending through your application, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
2. Attach a certified copy of your matric certificate if you have completed Matric or your final Grade 11 results.
3. Attach a certified copy of your ID. This competition is open to South African citizens only.
4. Submit your FEDISA “Future Vision” garment and accessories (Carefully packaged).
5. Include a motivation as to why you want to further your fashion studies at FEDISA Fashion School and why you should win this part bursary, not more than 500 words.
6. Include your cost breakdown and all receipts. The entry should not exceed R500.00.
7. Include your rationale, not more than 500 words.
8. Include images of your final look, front, back, sides and three close ups.
All entrants’ submissions must be delivered to the FEDISA campus nearest to you, either Cape Town or Sandton.
Winning entries will be exhibited on the FEDISA Fashion School campuses and on social media. Winners will be announced on 30 September 2021.
Terms and conditions apply.
Enter now, and start your fashion journey with FEDISA.
Most popular opportunities today
The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury Public Finance Management department is now accepting applications for it's Learnership programme. Apply now!
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.