2022 FEDISA Future Vision Bursary
Stand a chance to win a FEDISA bursary worth R50 000. FEDISA offers courses that are internationally recognized by the fashion industry.
Introducing the 2022 FEDISA Future Vision Bursary.
Are you a current Matric learnner or have successfully completed your matric year?
Win one of two first year part-bursaries to the value of R50 000 for any undergraduate qualification at the FEDISA Fashion Schools - Cape Town or Sandton.
Using any materials, artefacts, used garments and accessories, style your own FEDISA “Future Vision” Model for our runway. Upcycle, Recycle, Individualize and bring your own style to the runway. Consider your creation fully conceptualized from head to toe. Hair, hat, make-up at the top. Innovative footwear at the bottom, and everything in between.
How To Enter
1. Fill out the application form and read the terms and conditions. By sending through your application, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
2. Attach a certified copy of your matric certificate if you have completed Matric or your final Grade 11 results.
3. Attach a certified copy of your ID. This competition is open to South African citizens only.
4. Submit your FEDISA “Future Vision” garment and accessories (Carefully packaged).
5. Include a motivation as to why you want to further your fashion studies at FEDISA Fashion School and why you should win this part bursary, not more than 500 words.
6. Include your cost breakdown and all receipts. The entry should not exceed R500.00.
7. Include your rationale, not more than 500 words.
8. Include images of your final look, front, back, sides and three close ups.
All entrants’ submissions must be delivered to the FEDISA campus nearest to you, either Cape Town or Sandton.
Winning entries will be exhibited on the FEDISA Fashion School campuses and on social media. Winners will be announced on 30 September 2021.
Terms and conditions apply.
Enter now, and start your fashion journey with FEDISA.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.