Facebook Fellowship Program Applications Now Open
Applications for the 2021 Facebook Fellowship Programe are currently open and will close on October 1, 2020. They encourage people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups.
The Facebook Fellowship is a global program designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study. They also encourage people of diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply, especially those from traditionally under-represented minority groups. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record, and recommendation letters.
Facebook Fellowship Award Includes
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- A ,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit (pending COVID-19 restrictions)
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher. If in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
Applications Must Include
- 500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the available fellowships below)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. You will be asked to provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
Deltamune’s veterinary vaccine range includes registered and autogenous vaccines for poultry, ruminants and other species.
Deltamune invites all suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for their Biotechnology Vacancy
The Communications and Advocacy’ unit at IJR seeks to employ a dynamic individual as the programme intern from February 2021- December 2021. The Communications and Advocacy programme’s objective is to engage all stakeholders in a relevant way that informs, advocates and sets the agenda for justice and reconciliation.
We are looking for a Research Intern to join the OneWorld team.
The intern will be expected to provide research and administrative support to existing project work as well as assisting with Business Development through tender tracking and contributing to the development of proposals and reports.
Most popular opportunities today
It begins with an intensive training schedule focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P Capital IQ Platform, and Excel Plug-in, combined with on the job learning experience.
Participants must pass a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond.
These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
The SEAS 4.0 master’s course is offered to European and third country-students who fulfil particular requirements.
SEAS 4.0 EDUCATION BOARD will be responsible for coordination of admissions.
The Programme is open to APPLICANTS who hold 240 ECTS or equivalent.
Other people were also interested in:
Unemployed South African graduates /post graduates who are younger than 35 years of age are invited to apply for The Presidency Internship Programme. The Presidency is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity.
An opportunity exists for an unemployed Office Management and HR learner in support of HWSETA to participate in a learner project.
The project is aimed to provide the opportunity for an unemployed learner to gain work experience in line with the qualifications they are studying towards.
Do you have your matric, a diploma Traffic Safety and Municipal Police Management and your code 10 Drivers License? The Community and Social Services Department is hereby inviting suitably qualified and competent persons to participate in their 12 month Learnership Programme.