ERWAT In-Service Trainee (Internship Programme)
An opportunity exists within ERWATs Commercial Business Department for two In-service Trainees to participate in ERWAT’s Internship Programme on a twelve-month contract basis working within the Commercial Business industrial effluent sites.
The applicant must fulfil the following requirements:
- Must have completed all theoretical modules required for a National Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Have not taken part in a formal Internship/Experiential learning programme.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Have excellent communication and written skills.
- Be able to stand for long hours and be physically fit.
- Good time management/organising skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Own transport is essential.
The appointment of candidates is at the sole discretion of ERWAT taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to the companies Employment Equity Policy and Strategy.
How To Apply
Please forward your application, certified copy of ID and qualifications to [email protected] and clearly state in the subject line In-service Trainee.
Applications closes on 7 July 2022. Please note that should you not have heard from us by 30 July 2022, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
For Inquiries please contact Mr Thembhani Chabalala 011 929 7000
- Lancaster University - Enhancing Their Students Life Chances
- Kingston University London Prepares Students For The World Of Work
- Join King's College London - An Internationally Renowned University Delivering Exceptional Education
- Engage In Hands-On Methods Of Learning With Niagara College
- Be A Part Of One Of The UK's Most Prestigious Institutions With The University Of Bristol
The Department of Employment and Labour, Northern Cape Provincial Office would like to invite qualifying applicants to apply for Graduate Internship programme for the Financial year 2022/2023 to 2024 (1-year contract).
Medirite Pharmacy is giving a qualifying individual the opportunity to learn, study and complete their Pharmacist Assistant course.
The incumbent to assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions in line with Nedbank Group strategy, through the Nedbank Corporate and Investment banking (NCIB) Graduate Programme.
Most popular articles today
The Stellenbosch University (SU) has decided to take action against a student following allegations of sexual assault that were levelled against him a few months ago. Student organisations have also come out to give their input regarding the decision.
Do you have a Project Management interview coming up? Below is a list of Project Management interview questions that can help you prepare for your interview.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?