eMedia Investments Graduate Programme 2021
E.tv is South Africa’s biggest independent, free-to-air television channel and with over 16 million viewers, e.tv appeals to all races, ages and income groups and is the most viewed English language channel in the country.
eMedia Investments Graduate Programme
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
If you are interested in a 12 month Internship Programme in the following divisions:
- Media Library
- Media Transfers
- Administration and Facilities
- Creative Services ( Design and Video Editing)
- Final Control Centre
- Information Technology
- On Air Presentations
- Programme Scheduling
- Programming, Contracts and Rights
- You would need to have completed an Undergraduate Degree or National Diploma in the aforementioned disciplines.
- Please attach a certified copy of your highest qualification passed.
- You need to have an excellent command of business English.
- You would need to possess exceptional computer literacy, especially in applications that are relevant to the field of study
- You would need to be available and willing to work irregular hours on a shift schedule (if applicable to the department), including weekends and public holidays
We are interested in your:
- Insatiable curiosity to learn and your desire to integrate into the world of work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Shortlisted candidates must be available for a panel interviews/assessments.
Successful applicants who are placed will receive a monthly stipend.
Unfortunately incomplete applications cannot be processed.
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date, please assume that your application was not successful.
There are five scholarships available to South African citizens, all of which are for international postgraduate study.
Most popular opportunities today
The bursaries, which are each valid for a year but can be renewed, are open to South African students across the country with a written acceptance letter from a university to study engineering, supply chain and logistics, IT or finance. Students at technical vocational education and training (TVET) colleges can also apply for bursaries to study a range of disciplines. Successful students will receive financial support from Gibela for both their tuition and accommodation.
The Program strives to provide persons with little to no sales experience to gather sales experience in a high paced environment while equipping them with skills which are transferable across workplaces, during a 6-month program.
Scholarships awarded by the South African Association of Botanists for 2021
Each year the South African Association of Botanists awards SAAB Scholarships, to SADEC graduates with 70% or above grade average.
Other people were also interested in:
Armscor, the Armaments Corporation of South Africa, in partnership with the defence industry, is offering bursaries to exceptional learners through the Armscor Bursary Scheme.
The bursaries will be awarded to learners from previously disadvantaged backgrounds who intend to study full time in the engineering and science fields of study.