Engineering Bursary Application South Africa
Element Six part of the De Beers Group awards bursaries to students in Engineering fields as well as Finance.
Element Six is a global leader in the design, development and production of synthetic diamond and tungsten carbide supermaterials.
Part of the De Beers Group, we employ over 1,900 people. Our primary manufacturing sites are located in the UK, Ireland, Germany, South Africa, and the US.
Following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Industrial Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Metallurgical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Electronic Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Physics (BSc)
- Finance (BCom)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Currently studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Currently studying at a University in South Africa
- Have a strong academic record
- Interested in pursuing a career within the Engineering/ Science/ Commerce sector
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: ONLINE PORTAL - CLICK HERE
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record to date (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a South African University
- Proof of acceptance to study
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Closing date
28 February 2020
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Premier’s Advancement of Youth Programme is now open for applications. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED IN 2020 IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Most popular opportunities today
Jones & Wagener is pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries for South African BEng / BSc Civil Engineering, Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental students studying at South African Universities.