E-Just TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI 2021
E-JUST offers “E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” to develop high quality human resources in the field of STI (Science, Technology and Innovation) toward future African STI network and beyond.
These scholarships are provided under the cooperation of the Egyptian government and JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency).
TICAD7 Scholarship 2021
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors (or potentially expected to become those) who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in Engineering.
- Applicable programs: Please refer to page 5&6.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should fulfil admission requirement and pass interview and oral examination.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future.
The scholarship is a full scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees.
- Monthly stipend
- Medical care
- Round Flight ticket
HOW TO APPLY
Please check the box “Apply for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship for STI” when you apply online and upload Letter of endorsement by home institutions in addition to the required documents.
- The scholarship’s term is the period necessary to complete the degree requirements in E-JUST, which should be two years for the M.Sc. degree preceded by 6 months for preparatory courses (if necessary).
- The scholarship’s support is dependent upon the student good standing with E-JUST graduate program in which he/she is registered. An evaluation progress report will be sent semi-annually to the sponsor reporting about the student’s study level, including the student’s transcript, academic advisor report, and the updated student research situation.
- Scholarships are full-time scholarships; this means that E-JUST students are fully devoting to their study and research in E-JUST and are not allowed to work elsewhere during their scholarships’ period.
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Library and Information Services Directorate, Community Development Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
RCL FOODS is offering a 12 month work integrated opportunity in Production and Operations: This opportunity will be based at Nelspruit Bakery.
Most popular opportunities today
To provide an effective and efficient HR Service, with a particular focus on talent management, change management, learning and development and system administration, to the Merebank and Central Services operations.
Bursary applications are invited form first-year students for the 2021 academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidates adhere to the bursary conditions.