Access Campaign Advocacy Internship Opportunity At MSF
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
Access Campaign Advocacy Intern
The candidate must have a [passion for humanitarian work and development.
The intern will be assisting the Access Campaign Advocacy Officer with administrative duties as well as research in the area of intellectual property and other access-related issues, collecting and compiling of strategic information and assisting with the organising of events, campaigns and advocacy-related work.
- Minimum University graduate or post graduate student.
- Preferably studying/studied Public Health, Development Studies, International Relations or Political Science, Law, or with demonstrable interest in working in the Health Policy Analysis and Advocacy field.
- Knowledge of local and regional treatment access barriers like IP, pricing, shortages, and other systemic issues
- Interest in national and global health policy and organisations particularly related to HIV and/or Access to Treatment issues.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point essential
- Professional telephone manner, tactful and excellent networking and negotiation skills.
- Creative and highly flexible approach to work, and ability to work within a team, multi task and good stress management skills and ability to deal with high workload at specific times.
- Creative social media skills
HOW TO APPLY
Remuneration and Resources:
- Resources needed such as laptop, working space, internet, stationery and other resources will be made available
- The intern will be contracted as an intern and will receive a stipend.
Application Closing date: 22 September 2021
Length of commtment: 12 months
- Please include your CV together with a letter of motivation.
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your mechanical knowledge and skills to work?
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. If you are due to graduate from any of the below degree's / honours, and are not looking to continue your studies in 2022 then apply today!
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme.
Most popular opportunities today
Other people were also interested in:
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below.