Distell Industrial Psychology/HRM/HRD Internship Programme
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification.
Temp Learning and Development Intern
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing 1 May 2021 and terminating 30 April 2022.
- Currently in the process of completing studies within Industrial Psychology/ HRM/HRD undergrad degree and require in-service training in order to complete your curriculum
- Eager to learn, good work ethic and positive can-do attitude with high energy levels
- Demonstrated Advanced Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities,
- Exposure to eLearning course development will be an advantage
- Attention to detail,
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate,
- Covering letter / Letter of Motivation,
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution indicating that in-service training is required in order to complete your qualification
Most popular opportunities today
Office of the Public Service Commission is calling all unemployed graduates to apply for their internship opportunity that's available in various provinces.
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.