Post Basic Qualified Pharmacist Assistant Opportunities At Dis-Chem
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their various branches in South Africa. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application!
Your portfolio will cover the provision of pharmaceutical care by taking responsibility for the patient's medicine-related needs, and being accountable for meeting these needs.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Basic Pharmacist Assistance qualification
- Registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Working experience on Unisolv
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Sound numerical skills
- Strong command of the English language and a second language
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Knowledge of Retail/ FMCG operations
- 3rd Additional Language
- Knowledge of or experience in SAP and E-Scripting
- Drug and family planning, and complementary medicine
HOW TO APPLY
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
The issue of inequality in South Africa is seen in the country’s education system. Overcrowded classrooms and poor school infrastructure in public schools is something the department of education are yet to adequately address.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.