DHL 2022 Graduate Programme
Join DHL and you’ll be working for a global company that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, and using the power of global trade to connect people, improve lives and not just for their Customers, but for every member of their Group too.
At DHL Supply Chain South Africa we’re looking for… Top University Graduates in;
B.Eng. Industrial Engineering,
BCom. Supply Chain Management or Business Management
- Recent graduate
- With an interest in Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics
- Strong communication, organizational &interpersonal skills
- Proactive, able to achieve the best results every day, energetic and result-oriented
- Logical Thinking
- Gauteng based
- South African citizen
- Certified ID copy
- Matric certificate
- Academic records
- Covering letter
- English-Verbal and Written
- Engage In Hands-On Methods Of Learning With Niagara College
- Be A Part Of One Of The UK's Most Prestigious Institutions With The University Of Bristol
- Minerva University - Nurturer Of Critical Wisdom For Global Leaders
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Are you looking for a career opportunity with an organisation whose values you can live by? INTEGRITY, INNOVATION, TEAMWORK, COMMITMENT and EXCELLENCE.
Do you have Matric with Mathematics and Science? AECI Is seeking suitable candidates to participate in their Learnership Programme.
Are you a graduate that is seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Most popular articles today
Annually, New York City’s Fordham University hosts South African students, for a 6-week course in Emerging Markets and Country Risk Analysis programme. Siphesihle Sitole, a young girl from Soweto was selected for this programme raising the South African flag high globally.
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Do you have a Project Management interview coming up? Below is a list of Project Management interview questions that can help you prepare for your interview.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?