Department of Transport and Public Works Learnership Opportunity
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
National Youth Service learnerships 2021
The Department of Transport and Public Works invites South Africans interested in careers in the following construction fields to apply for these exciting training opportunities:
- Health & Safety
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Bricklaying and Plastering
HOW TO APPLY
- Only unemployed youth between 18-34 years will be considered
- Candidates can only apply for a training opportunity in the region where they reside
- A substance abuse test and medical test will form part of the final selection and appointment process
- Females, youth with disabilities and youth in conflict with the law are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must indicate the name of the region and for which trade they are applying e.g. Metro Electrical
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOW CLOSED
Most popular opportunities today
The Mpumalanga Provincial Treasury Public Finance Management department is now accepting applications for it's Learnership programme. Apply now!
MSF South Africa is looking for an Access Campaign Advocacy Intern with good planning and administrative skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure with competing priorities and deliver results.
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.