Department of Transport and Public Works Learnership Opportunity
Department of Transport and Public Works invites unemployed youth to apply for construction-related learnership opportunities
National Youth Service learnerships 2021
The Department of Transport and Public Works invites South Africans interested in careers in the following construction fields to apply for these exciting training opportunities:
- Health & Safety
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Bricklaying and Plastering
HOW TO APPLY
- Only unemployed youth between 18-34 years will be considered
- Candidates can only apply for a training opportunity in the region where they reside
- A substance abuse test and medical test will form part of the final selection and appointment process
- Females, youth with disabilities and youth in conflict with the law are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must indicate the name of the region and for which trade they are applying e.g. Metro Electrical
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
Capitec Bank has an opening for a graduate seeking a workplace opportunity. Capitec, South Africa’s fastest growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
Most popular opportunities today
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles.
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.