Department of Arts & Culture Bursary
The Department of Arts and Culture invites applications for bursaries from institutions of higher learning for students who wish to pursue studies in heritage related programs.
Bursaries are available to students, through the Department of Arts & Culture, who want to study further in heritage related programmes at University.
- South African citizenship
- Outstanding/satisfactory academic performance
- Field of study must be heritage related
- Financially needy
Eligible Fields of Study
- Anthropology (including forensic anthropology)
- Archeology (marine, forensic,etc.)
- Archives and records management
- Conservation of the built environment
- Conservation and preventative conservation
- Collections (cultural & natural) management
- Heritage resources management
- Information Science (specialise in records management)
- Museum management and curatorship
- Art History and Fine Arts
- Courses that contribute to the preservation and promotion of Indigenous Knowledge Systems and SA Living Heritage
- Study fees
- Accommodation (maximum of R50 000)
- Meals (maximum of R18 500)
How To Apply
Submit your proposals to Ms Reinette Stander, Deputy Director: International Conventions and Legislation, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture.
- Email: Reinettes@dsac.gov.za
Include your academic progress report if you are already at an institution.
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Library and Information Services Directorate, Community Development Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
RCL FOODS is offering a 12 month work integrated opportunity in Production and Operations: This opportunity will be based at Nelspruit Bakery.
Most popular opportunities today
Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for motivated people who are interested in a career in real estate and want to represent an Internationally recognised brand. The main focus of the role is to represent the company in all aspects of successfully marketing and selling property. They need to provide excellent customer service and adherence to all job requirements.
The Program strives to provide persons with little to no sales experience to gather sales experience in a high paced environment while equipping them with skills which are transferable across workplaces, during a 6-month program.