iWIL Work Base Learning Opportunity With DHET
If you have completed your studies or you are currently still studying and you require workplace based learning (sometimes referred to as work integrated learning, experiential learning etc.) or any type of work experience in order to get your career moving then you are at the right place.
WORK BASE LEARNING
- Once you have successfully registered on iWIL the service will match your need for workplace based learning to any available employers that have made offers for placements.
- It is important to note that iWIL is not an employment service, and that almost all workplace based learning opportunities will not provide you with a salary or any type of compensation.
- To register on this site you need to have either a cellphone number or an email address. We need this information so that we can communicate with you on a regular basis.
- If you have not studied yet and need assistance in finding the right career for you then please visit the National Career Advice Portal.
- If you are an artisan or are interested in becoming an artisan then please visit the National Artisan Development Support Centre.
If you are an employer and you have workplace based learning (sometimes referred to as work integrated learning, experiential learning etc.) opportunities available then you are at the right place.
- Once you have successfully registered on iWIL as an employer you will be able to capture your requirements in terms of the type of candidates that you require.
- Once your requirements have been captured the service will match your offer of placement against the needs of the registered iWIL users.
- To register on this site as an employer you need to have an email address. We need this information so that we can communicate with you on a regular basis.
- If you are interested in placing artisans then please visit the National Artisan Development Support Centre.
Would you like to develop your career at one of the country's top banking groups? We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
News24 is seeking an ambitious and dynamic multimedia journalist intern to join our team in Johannesburg.
Most popular articles today
Civil society groups such as, Equal Education have called for key changes to be made to the Basic Education Law Amendment Bill to ensure that schools have safe and workable policies that protect learners’ basic rights.
Mid-year university examinations have been halted due to protests at the Umlazi Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) campus. The university’s executive held a meeting to come up with solutions.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.