Road Traffic Management Learnership
Would you like to be a Traffic Officer? This learnership runs for 12 months and comes with a monthly payment while you are training. You must be aged 18 to 35.
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme (2021/22 Learnership)
It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme. An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of applications.
DURATION: 12 Months
SALARY: R 3000.00 PM
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver's License,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (Employment application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
Please note that is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the application to be considered.
Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the application/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified). The employment application for (Z83) is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department, and it is accessible on the DPSA web-site, www.dpsa.gov.za.
The Employment application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
• All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
• Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
• Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for.
Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
• It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
• The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
• All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
• NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8264/8263
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
CLOSING DATE: 11/06/2021
The Western Cape Department of Health has an internship opportunities for individuals.
There is an exciting Internship opportunity for 1 Supply Chain Management Intern within the CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the SCM unit and other business units within CHIETA.
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Student Phlebotomy Technician.
We are seeking graduates who can bring new ideas and fresh approaches to help us in our quest: to discover ever safer, cleaner and more responsible ways of working that focus on the health and well-being of our colleagues and the people in the communities where we work.
Most popular opportunities today
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their New Market store.