Internship Opportunities At DCSTM
The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in various Graduate Internships .
DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY SAFETY AND TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT 2021/22 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme.
POSITION: Graduate Intern
MINIMUM STIPEND: R6 083.70 pm
DURATION: 24 Months
CENTER: Head Office
A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
Ref No. 1/ 2021 Legal Services
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Law/ Paralegal Studies
Ref No.2 20/21 Strategic Support Services (ICT)
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Information Technology/BCom Information Technology
Ref No. 3/ 2021 Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or Logistics or Transport Management / Public Administration
Ref No. 4/ 2021 Strategic Planning Monitoring & Evaluation
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Management
Ref No. 5/ 2021 Risk Management
- National Diploma/Degree in Risk Management/Accounting and Auditing/BCom Accounting
Ref No. 6/2021 Transport Planning and Policy Development
- National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No. 7/2021 Public Transport Service
- ational Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No.8 /2021 Crime Prevention
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Social Science( Developmental Studies)
Ref No. 9/2021 Monitoring & Oversight
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Law/Paralegal/Policing/Criminology/Social Science
HOW TO APPLY
● Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (employment Application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
Note that it is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the applicant to be considered.
Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the applicant/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified).
The employment application form is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department and it is accessible on the DPSA Website. www.dpsa.gov.za.
The copies of all qualification/s required document must be originally certified which include certified copy of RSA ID document/National identity card.
A recent updated comprehensive CV with atleast three (03) referees with current contact details is required; certification of qualification(s)/required documents must not be older than six (6) months.
Failure to submit or comply with the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Should the applicant fail to submit or comply with the requested documents, or not meet minimum requirements of the job as per post advertised, this will result in the employment application not being considered
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Positions requiring tertiary qualification/s must be accompanied by certified copies of academic records/transcripts(s). Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for. Applications should be forwarded in time to the department whose since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted. Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted.
● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in Internship programme in the Public Service will not be considered. Please direct all enquiries to Mr G Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8252 8247/8277/8449
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
CLOSING DATE: 14/06/2021
Most popular opportunities today
Bosch supports Y.E.S, the initiative which recognises a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why, we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practice to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
Are you RESILIENT and a TEAM PLAYER who is passionate about education and making an IMPACT?
Do you enjoy finding SOLUTIONS and INITIATING fresh ideas, while getting vast exposure?
News Portal Headlines
Other people were also interested in:
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme. Share in a journey aimed at crafting future leaders through our exciting Graduate Programme based in Durban and Johannesburg.