Dell Presales Internship
In this exciting, entry level role you will be developed and trained with the skills to be able to work the sales and presales teams to meet business objectives by configuring technical solutions that meet customer needs, managing sales opportunities and supporting the team in maintaining and growing healthy pipeline of sales opportunities. Apply now!
At Dell Technologies, we build the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists (Pre-sales) are the specialists who sell innovation to the world. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
We would like to give the opportunity to a Johannesburg based graduate from any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) to join our dynamic pre-sales team as an intern for a 12-month period.
- Act as a technical resource for the sales organization. Work with Inside Pre- Sales teams providing technical guidance and direction to the sales and external presales team, managing, and closing the moderate to high complex deals.
- Educate the customers of our value proposition. Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Understand the customer requirements utilizing strategic probing to identify, evaluate and map their needs to the solutions we provide.
- Provide high quality solution builds to external customers and internal stake holders, sales and presales.
- Remain up to date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stay current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- Diploma/Degree in any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- No prior working experience is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail. An ability to work in a fast-paced team
- A flair and passion for technology & an analytical and problem-solving mindset
If you have what we’re looking for, you could be part of our diverse graduate training programme within the Manufacturing Division. This is your chance to join a company that is always on the move that is going places that is on the road to the top.
Calling all Recent Matriculants, who for whatsoever reason are currently unable to study full/part time at a University or Recognised Institution. This might the opportunity for you....
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
Gibela Transport Rail invites suitably quailfied, motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our manufacturing site Nigel (Ekurhuleni).
Most popular articles today
Teacher unions are not pleased with the decision made by the Department of Basic Education to stop the teacher incentives policy. The decision was gazetted by Minister Angie Motshekga.
Interviews are part of the recruitment process, and waiting for a response from the company’s recruiter can be stressful. It can be difficult to figure out if you should follow up or move on after your interview.