Danone Traineeship 2022
Danone is now taking applications for their plant in-service traineeship. Apply now!
The successful applicants will need to execute P1 & P2 program, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement of plant equipment in line with GMP and OHSACT provisions.
- Completed S4 Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (H/C) - GCC Ready
Key Performance Indicators
- P1 & P2 program schedule adherence and completion of reports
- Machine availability
- Operational Efficiency (OE)
- Plant Service Level (On Time In Full)
Personal Characteristics & Behavioural Traits
- Solid knowledge of engineering theory
- Passionate about engineering methodologies/strategies and best practice
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, excellent interpersonal skills
- Results driven, self-motivated, pro-active and inquisitive
- Excellent service orientation
- Taking accountability for tasks through to completion
This is a highly visible position within Danone; you will interact with Internal - Marketing, Sales Supply chain, SSD and External - Suppliers, CO-packers. Challenge, innovate, convince and find alignment when needed. This role has no direct reports.
The internship has the intern receiving training within the NMISA Finance Division.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their various branches in South Africa. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application!
Most popular articles today
As the country celebrated Youth Day on 16 June, the government encourages young people to make the most of the opportunities presented to them to begin their own businesses. Youth Day is the commemoration of the youth who protested educational inequality in 1976.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.