MARKETING INTERN at CROCS
Crocs is looking for a Marketing intern that would be responsible for supporting key marketing functions. This would include the successful planning and implementation of the Crocs campaigns in SA with attention to asset and collateral management, campaign production planning, reporting and budgets administration.
Marketing intern: Job Description
Responsible for supporting key marketing functions with the successful planning and implementation of the Crocs campaigns in SA with attention to asset and collateral management, campaign production planning, reporting and budgets administration.
Data Analysis & Administration
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Assist in ensuring the brand is represented as best possible according to Global guidelines across Retail and Wholesale
- Assist with weekly store visits
National campaigns, promotions and local store marketing
- Assist the Team with all national, promotional and local store marketing requests
- Assist the Team with the monthly store marketing drops
- Assist the Team with all courier jobs to stores and local media and influencers
- Help were need with PowerPoint presentations
New store openings, revamps and relocations
- Assist the Team with finding new marketing opportunities nationwide within all malls
- Assist the Team with managing collateral for stores undergoing a revamp or relocation
- Update all documents
Events and Activations
- Assist the Team around all events and activations
- Help with day-to-day planning to ensure all elements arrive at the event on time (logistics)
- Assist with all packing and moving of event equipment / activation pieces and unpacking of all Crocs to be displayed
- Relevant Marketing qualification
- No experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Creative thinking
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Hungry to learn, ambitious to succeed
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
- Northumbria University Newcastle Has A Global Outlook And Well-Known Reputation
- University Of Manitoba - Where Imagination And Action Collide
Are you a graduate seeking an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in your field of study? Has it been your aspiration to work for one of South Africa’s leading retail companies, PEP, known for its amazing culture, friendliness and innovation?
Bidvest International Logistics has an opportunity for PWD (People living with disabilities) Learners to join the learnership programme.
Most popular articles today
After storms and fires, a Mpumalanga school is being left in ruins. Learners at the school have not been in class for months and parents are desperate.
Are you not sure which career direction you should take after matric? We asked the experts for some advice.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.