Finance Graduate Opportunity At Clicks Group
We are looking to recruit Finance Graduates for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, to work within the Group Finance department of Clicks Group Services.
To assist in the general administrative tasks as well as perform reconciliations.
The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Supervisor (Finance).
- Relevant Diploma from a recognised HET/University (Essential)
- Accounting knowledge essential
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word,) (Essential)
- Proficiency on e-mail desirable
- Completed Diploma in Financial management or Accounting
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 29 years
HOW TO APPLY
Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks graduate period.
- The University Of Kent Is Committed To The Transformative Power Of Education And Research
- Bangor University - An Institution Steeped In History With A Strong Sense Of Community
- Get The Full University Experience At Bournemouth University
- Study Liberal Arts At Belmont Abbey College
- IE University - Shaping The People Who Will Go On To Shape The World
Openserve is seeking the right candidates to fill the12 Months CoE Masters & PhD Post graduate programme.
South African National Parks (SANParks) is the leading conservation authority in all national parks, responsible for 3 751 113 hectares of protected land in 20 national parks. It draws its mandate from the National Environmental Management: Protected Areas Act, Act 57 of 2003.
Most popular articles today
Women's month is a time to celebrate women and the contributions they've made in society. The contributions made by women in the teaching sector have been in the spotlight as the month continues to unfold.
The University of the Western Cape (UWC) has launched its first coding and robotics club during National Science Week. The club aims to impact many learners and increase knowledge and participation in science and technology.
As students and their parents look ahead to 2023, it is both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. Will you be able to study or work towards a qualification? What are the options? If you can, how much will it cost, and can you afford it?
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes consisting of both theory and practical elements that give you an opportunity to gain work experience. If you are interested in joining in the police force, you might want to consider applying for the South African Police Services (SAPS) learnership programme.