Citi 2022 South African Graduate Learnership Programme
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African & Global economy. Apply now!
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme specifically in our Compliance department. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
Your time here will look something like this...
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed within our AML and Compliance team.
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying
The internship has the intern receiving training within the NMISA Finance Division.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their various branches in South Africa. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application!
Most popular articles today
As the country celebrated Youth Day on 16 June, the government encourages young people to make the most of the opportunities presented to them to begin their own businesses. Youth Day is the commemoration of the youth who protested educational inequality in 1976.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.