Cipla Graduate Programme 2021
Cipla provides hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
CIPLA Graduate Programme 2021
Job Location: Cape Town, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverables
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) to and with stakeholders; line management; project owners; colleagues; and team members
- Mine; manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates.
We are looking for students who have completed their final year of study in the following disciplines:
- Humanities [Law, Human Resources, Industrial Psychology]; Commerce [Accounting, Economics, Marketing]; Sciences [Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering]; Economic Management Sciences [Computer Science, Accounting}; Health Sciences [Pharmacology]
Relevant Work Experience: Not Applicable
HOW TO APPLY
Please ensure you upload the following documents when applying:
- Copy of SA Identity Document
- Academic Transcripts (Final)
- Copy of Degree
- Copy of Matric Certificate
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Premier’s Advancement of Youth Programme is now open for applications. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED IN 2020 IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Most popular opportunities today
This traineeship will equip you with the skills to think differently and embrace an exciting future: one that’s filled with unique challenges, international projects and a broad range of opportunities.
University Graduate Programme for qualified engineering graduates needed in fields of metallurgical and chemical. Based in Johannesburg.