YES Graduate Opportunities At Buckman
Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme.
All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2022 and ending on 31st May 2023.
In order to qualify to be considered for participation in the programme, applicants must:
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2022
- Reside within close proximity to Hammersdale, Secunda, Nelspruit, Sasolburg, Richards Bay, Springs, Umkomaas
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
Candidates with qualifications in the following fields can apply:
- Finance Clerk
- IT Technician
- Engineering / Digital Marketing
- Chemical Service Technician
- Lab Technician
- Logistics Technician
- Inventory Technician
- Chemist / Tech Sales Support
- Mechanical Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Certificates and Other Important Documents Required (NB: scan all supporting documents and upload as one file with your application):
- Your CV,
- Proof of residence, not older than 3 months / letter certified by the local councillor
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copy of additional qualifications,
- Certified copy of your academic record,
The internship has the intern receiving training within the NMISA Finance Division.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require the services of a reputable Post Basic Qualify Pharmacist Assistant for their various branches in South Africa. We have limited positions available, so don’t delay your application!
Most popular articles today
As the country celebrated Youth Day on 16 June, the government encourages young people to make the most of the opportunities presented to them to begin their own businesses. Youth Day is the commemoration of the youth who protested educational inequality in 1976.
Cyber security professionals do not have an easy job, which is one of the reasons why they are highly sought after by companies in all industries. As the importance of data security increases, companies find it increasingly difficult to protect their data.
When you hear about your friend’s fabulous job in tech, the perks and the pay, it all sounds pretty awesome. While it might feel like grass is always greener on the other side, making a career switch isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.