YES Graduate Opportunities At Buckman
Buckman is inviting applications for the Youth Employment Service’s (YES) Graduate Programme.
All successful applicants will be placed at Buckman for a fixed term period of one (1) year beginning 1st June 2021 and ending on 31st May 2022.
- Be unemployed and willing to start the programme on 1st June 2021
- Be under the age of 35 years,
- Preferably reside in Durban / within close proximity to Durban,
- Be willing to work shifts / and or overtime,
- Ensure high standards of safety and quality are adhered to,
- Have a record of good behaviour and a positive attitude,
- Arrange own transport to and from the customer site in the South Durban area
HOW TO APPLY
Certificates and Other Important Documents Required:
- Your CV,
- Proof of residence, not older than 3 months / letter certified by the local councillor
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copy of your matric certificate,
- Certified copy of additional qualifications,
- Certified copy of your academic record,
Are you dedicated to world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? The Africa FSH is looking for an Intern to provide economic support to the private sector development and engagement team of the Hub.
If you reside in the JTG District we have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team at Sishen Mine and discover all about surface mining and mobile equipment in a six-month’s Mining Learnership enrichment programme.
Anglo American have a great opportunity for you to join our extraordinary team. The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 24 months.
Premier’s Advancement of Youth Programme is now open for applications. ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MATRICULATED IN 2020 IN THE WESTERN CAPE
Most popular opportunities today
Bursaries are available to top achievers studying towards BSc or BTech qualifications in the field of Civil or Mechanical Engineering.