Bosch Graduate Specialist Program 2021
Bosch has an opportunity available as part of their Graduate Specialist Program (GSP) in the Automotive Aftermarket division.
The purpose of the GSP in this role is to explore and develop the Industrial Business (i-Business) segment in South-Africa and Africa.
Graduate Specialist Program (Business Development for i-Business)
Location: Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate and a completed Diploma or Degree in Engineering or related field.
- An additional Business Management related qualification would be an advantage.
- Fluent communication skills in English (Speak, read and write)
- Computer literacy, MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Ability to understand and action technical customer inquiries
- Previous exposure to a similar role would be an advantage
- SAP knowledge and experience advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
- Strong analytical approach with attention to accuracy & detail
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong Technical know-how
- Ability to take initiative
- Willingness to learn
NAACAM, supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students. All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology, studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Library and Information Services Directorate, Community Development Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding twelve (12) months.
RCL FOODS is offering a 12 month work integrated opportunity in Production and Operations: This opportunity will be based at Nelspruit Bakery.
Most popular opportunities today
Pam Golding Properties (Pty) Ltd is looking for motivated people who are interested in a career in real estate and want to represent an Internationally recognised brand. The main focus of the role is to represent the company in all aspects of successfully marketing and selling property. They need to provide excellent customer service and adherence to all job requirements.
The Program strives to provide persons with little to no sales experience to gather sales experience in a high paced environment while equipping them with skills which are transferable across workplaces, during a 6-month program.