Employment For Youth Education Assistants
Are you between the ages of 18 and 35 years? Are you currently unemployed and not receiving any form of government grant? This might be the opportunity for you.
Department of Basic Education Call Unemployed Youth
All successful candidates will be placed in schools for 5 months, from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022.
- Education Assistance - Curriculum
- Education Assistant - ICT/e-Cadres
- Education Assistant - Reading Champions
- General School Assistant - Child & Youth Care Worker
- General School Assistant - Handyman (no matric required)
- General School Assistant - Sports and Enrichment Agent (no matric required)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for placement, young people are urged to visit sayouth mobisite to create a profile and submit their application.
NB: APPLICATIONS MUST BE MADE ONLINE
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader ect)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while waiting on the police clearance.
- Certified qualifications such as Matric ( applicable: where NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF Level 6 and 7 and added advantage.
- Certified copy of identity document/passport
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply go to the sayouth.mobi website to register and apply.
Do you have a passion for cars? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your mechanical knowledge and skills to work?
This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. If you are due to graduate from any of the below degree's / honours, and are not looking to continue your studies in 2022 then apply today!
The Department would like to invite qualifying graduates to apply to participate in an Internship Programme.
Most popular opportunities today
Who should apply? Unemployed South African graduates, with a tertiary qualification in the above-mentioned field of study, who has not previously participated in any Candidate Attorney programme
Are you interested in working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company? Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Other people were also interested in:
We're on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below.